Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hopefully~

Finally,
I decided....

After I confirmed with my decision
I really feel so relax...
I really feel so comfortable
I feel so happy with my decision..

Actually,
I don't really mind which road I going already
The main point is
I can still continue my study
no matter where I end up to be...
I will still back in Malaysia
& I am not working at anywhere else other than Malaysia.
Right? =)

Yea, I decided to continue my medicine
in IMU, taking 5 years local programme..
yea, my dream broken....
to study in university abroad.
yea, I won't have any chance again...
to chase for my dream.
There's full stop behind the both sentences
this means that I really give up on that..
OR I had thought about them clearly
and everything is fine now..
I don't want to think much about it anymore.
=) I am fine, don't worry..

Who knows, that might be a better choice for me?
Who knows, there's something awesome waiting for me?
Right?

Since all my great friends will be in KL~
That will be the FIRST GREAT THING to study in KL!!
Right? XD

No worries, guys...
I am tought enough for all of this...
I can do it BETTER!!
Trust me~
"faith" is what I need from you~ =)

seriously...
I am fine~ ^^
Love you guys a lot...

___________________________

To be honest,
there's always someone
who stay by my side
give me his shoulder & support..
I deeply appreciate it a lot...
You are really too good to me, thanks a lot~
=) <3

The Best of the BEST,
Peinee & Piao...
Both of them really really really too great...
I love them really a lot!!! <3
especially peinee...
she cried together with me...
she deeply sad for me while I was in deep sorrow...
Nevertheless, she will cheer me up soon after I cried~
You are so awesome, my dear...
Seriously...
Without you all, I guess I would really emotionally breakdown like N years ago...
I will never forget about you, k?
This I can always give my words...
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Not to forget,
dear machii...
I know that all of you care me a lot...
seriously...
I still love you all as much as I do~
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

oh oh oh oh!!
Last but not the least
Ms loo!!!
who always take me as her little sis...
you gave me a lot of advise...
you talked to me,
you listened to me patiently..
I really appreciate this a lot...
a lot a lot that I don't know how to thank you..
A million thanks for you.. =)
I am so glad that I met you~ ^^
Keep in touch~
& Happy Birthday!! =)
wish you all the best~

___________________________


Where there's a will,
There's a way...
=)














I am so happy tonight...
because of you~
the awesome bie! ><
thanks for everything~
=)

2 comments:

  1. yea! i m happy to read tis blog dear =)
    i m happy coz u r relax now..
    u r just who u r =)
    i LOVE u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome bie..everything is meant for you.. and i'll be there :)
    *~♥~*

    ReplyDelete