Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Babie Daniel~



Baobei bie~
I love you...
*hugs*

bie,
I am sorry if I made you sad or jealous k?
I know that you are jealous...
not much though~
but I noe... XD
I noe that you won't really get angry at me~
because I can really feel that you love me a lot.
*silly*
or I am too lovely?! XD hahahaa!!
><


Babie, I love you too!!
just because that you treat me so great, so awesome!
that I feel that I am actually awesome!
I think I never felt that way before~
perhaps they thought that I simply don't deserve their love.
*hugs*

Baobei,
don't you think that I can und you?
or
you think that I can't read your mind? ><
you never told me single thing bout your problem
you never let me worry about you~
I know, I know that you don't want me to worry about you since I got lots more problem waiting for me to solve. right?
but this is not the case~
I can always be there for you whenever you need me
I can always share your problem and face it with you
well, although I might not make things better. ^^
BUT I can always CHEER you up!!! (you know I can) XP
*sayang*

another thing is~
I always love my frens a lot~
you know that, dont you?
thanks for your understanding~
I deeply appreciate it a lot! *muacksxx!!*
but dont worry,
you are important too~ ^^
I know where the border line is~ *wink*



8.00pm
you are currently in Taiwan~
perhaps eating~ XD

What I wanna tell you is~~~~~~
Babie!!
you worry me too much!!!
I am not that weak k? LOL!!
I can always face problem myself~
don't always think that you have the responsibility to help me in everything and be by my side all the time leiii....
although I know that I am lovely & irresistable!! LOL!!!
>< >< >< XDDDD hahahaha!!! *bluek!*

bie, I hope you can enjoy your trip to the max!
just put me aside~ I won't mind la... ><
even if you wana see those pretty leng luiiiii there~
see lor~ *as if you dare~* LOL!!!
dont forget to take phone number from them too!!
ahahahahaha!!! hmph~~~ ><




So~~~ Conclusion!!

Dont worry bie~~~

I won't stop bullying you!! muahahahaha!!! ^^

no scare de laaaa~~~~~ ><











*love*

No comments:

Post a Comment