Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I love my blog~ ^^

My blog
the place that I always seek for a peaceful mind & feeling...

Every time,
even I don't feel like blogging
I will let it open there~

I don't know why...
maybe this is the only place that I can spit out everything in my heart...
where I can have my very own feeling~
without worry about anything...

=)
& I actually love the music~
"twinkle twinkle little stars.." ><
my very own lullaby......
it's so soothing... (thanks to john)
thanks to ah po for create this blog for me too!!


the very deep inside my heart...
the very true of my feeling...


everytime I read back my previous entries...
I don't really remember how could I actually wrote them out~
& everytime I read them~
it's a kind of feeling that I can't describe~
as if I was not the one that wrote them~ =)


I don't actually have point in this article, right?
LOL! ignore me~ XP


I am lost!!! not cause of anything~~
just~ I have nothing to do!!
life without aims is really making me @@...
the feeling is making me cringe~! issh!!

aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!
what should I do?



dear all..
families, babes, friends...
I love you~ =)


goodnight,
the world...

1 comment:

  1. wen, i feel so sad for ur this post.
    i'm seriously drop my tear off.
    i feel so bad for this.
    i love u. i hope u'll always be strong.
    just like me! i know u can do it well!
    think positively, loves.
    everyone will face their own obstacles in their life.
    just be strong! just treat it as a process that everyone need to pass by!
    after that, u'll get better life!
    trust me! life is like this.
    u should be proud of u got ur best dad in the world.
    u got ur best mum in the world.
    don't let others to let u down!
    when u're sad, think of everyone beside u who care for u lots, who love u lots.
    u got US! everyone of us! we always be there for u loves!
    we really really love u deep in our heart!
    at least i'm the one of them.

    loves,
    p.

    ReplyDelete