Monday, May 17, 2010

The last day of My Pre-Med

Ha!!
Last Friday was the last day of my pre-med class!!!!
& it was the presentation day~ on our project~
we had been doing research during this whole semester & dealing with the thesis~
it is really a relieve for all of us after the presentation
& now we can fully concentrate on our final!!! ><

let's talk about that day~
I don't know what's actually happening inside my body~
early in the morning I had diarrhea..
in the class~ while classmates were presenting~
I was not feeling so well~
stomachache~~ @@
probably my endocrine system was functioning well?
adrenaline? too nervous? but i was the last group of the day!!
430pm~~ @@ i keep waiting waiting until i was so damn tired..~ ><
luckily my diarrhea stop after took medicine~
BUT!!! the afternoon section~
I keep rushing to toilet~~ too many 'fluid' huh?!
or I was really so nervous? hhahaha!! omg laa~~

finally, my turn~
wana try to make it in an interesting way
but worry my "interesting" turn out to be "not formal"
haha~~ yea... we (me & sheri) did b4~
has some joke during last presentation~
& yea, everyone laugh
but in the end, lecturer said, that was not formal~ @@ sad..
this time not really dare to try again... haha!! ><

the presentation was quite good, for me...
but the questions part...
sheri did it very well~
it's true that I am not good in presenting myself...
especially my opinion...
luckily I have sheri~ ^^ thanks to her~
she is really a good partner~ =)
as compare to many others...
appreciate..

another thing is~
actually, I love formal attire...
everyone look smart.. seriously~
that's when all of us suddenly become so serious about something~
giving another feeling..
everyone support each other..
& never take it easy~~
can see it from those nervous faces... hahaa!!

actually, I love my classmates...
we have been together for around 9 months~
that's cool~
after final~ we will continue this again in Ireland!

FY2009/2010 Give Your Best! =)




















Gonna study really hard for the final~
Try my best to Give my best~
& the GOD will go the rest... ><



wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
final~ I AM COMING!!!!!! XD

2 comments:

  1. probably the fluids were scared out of your body too @.@
    not enough sleep and too much eatin mayb the culprit :b haha!!
    JiaYou~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the finals!
    Don't worry it was a good presentation!

    ReplyDelete