Friday, May 21, 2010

I saw him today~

yes...
I saw him today
I really saw him today~
when I just came out from my hostel
heading to sch for frisbee~

Audi A4...
White in colour...
number plate 111...
PHS...?
I texted my bro & asked him~
is that him?

the next moment~
my bro called me...
yes~~ that's him...
"very cool right?"
yea... his car really cool~~
& so so so...
& I was driving~

It's so "cool" that I met him in penang!!
(I don't know how to describe the feeling)
it's like....
it has been a long time~
U want for something~
U hope for a conversation...
even only some coincidence to happen
even only a smile from him~
so that u can have chances to know more about a guy~
or have chances to look into his eyes for a moment...
even only a chance to call him~

"二哥..."
yea... it's him...
my 2nd bro...

I passed by his car
& trying to look into his car~
I purposely took out my spec~
but I see nothing~
his car mirror or window is too dark~
but I hope that he saw me....

I always wonder...
how he think of me in his mind
cute?
or only hate?

but he is always great in my mind...
I like him...
I don't know why..
I hope that I can get some love from him...
I mean love between sibling~

I always hope that I can have more love from my brothers...
I always imagine that,
It's real blisful if I can own my brothers' love...
I like to being pampered by family...
I like to being sayang by brothers...
& this condition only apply to brothers or dad~
not that I don't like my sis~
just that, brothers can give me the safety feel
that no matter what happen to me~
they will always there to protect me...

but,
I know it's hard for him to forgive me...
& I won't blame him...
He should behave like this
I can just hope for that to happen...


bro, do you ever think that...
your youngest sister, me...
hope to get your attention very much?


stay healthy please..

I will always love you~
although you don't... =)

2 comments:

  1. It's really great that you have this kind of thinking and feeling. I'm sure how you felt when you saw the car, nobody can understand it fully and i really hope things will change to better in the future.
    You are a great individual and maybe it's normal to you, but the things you wrote about how you felt really makes you very admirable so stay happy always.
    Good things always happen to people like you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post!!
    full of hopes but not expectations
    Good spirit ^^

    ReplyDelete