Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sorry...

She is goin back tmr.
while studying, all the scene flashed across my mind, i feel so sad..
i am reali so sad...

During these few days,
I noe.. I noe i've been treating her badly...
I trying so hard to push back my temper on her, I trying to be good to her...
but everytime, when my words hurt her, I can see it in her eyes, only i knew, I am wrong...
I noe i'm wrong.. I noe I shouldnt hav talk so impatiently to her...
& I tried to talk better everytime after i said something harsh to her...
in a way tat hope she can feel better...
but i noe, it wouldnt be better.

I tried to make her feel happy..
At least i am trying...

I cooked her spagethi, in the late night, coz she hav been telling me tat she miss the spagethi tat i cooked..
I brought her out for dinner, coz she had been cooking throughout the days...
I gav her a lil money jz hope tat she can make good use of it...
& of course, she had been using a lot to buy groceries n vege during these few days...
I did all these, perhaps, because I feel so sorry to her...
of being so cruel... such a bad daughter of her...

somebody told me...
watever she had done, I cant change anything...
jz because she is who she is, I must treat her nicely...
jz because she is too lonely...
jz because she nid us....
jz because...
I love her.

no matter how bad she is personally...
she treat me like a tofu, I shouldnt hav treat her like a stone...


I'm wrong...
I'm sorry...

please, wait for me...
I promise i'll giv u a better life...




sorry that I dont hav the gut to tell u
"sorry..." ...

No comments:

Post a Comment