Wednesday, August 3, 2011

sick?

-History Taking-

Have been sick for 2 weeks...
From the very first day in the clinic kesihatan, I felt the dryness n pain in my throat...
back in lecture, felt so painful until I cant concentrate in class
went to buy lozenges n it really made me feel better..
at night, fever... took paracetamol...
woke up in the middle of the night, suffer..
paracetamol again..
skipped class...
byebyefever...
fever went off after 3 days..
headache for a few more days...
byebyefever again...
almost a week~
sore throat finally went off..
but coughin with lots of phlegm...
oh ya.. lost my voice once...
coughin until woke up... flu~
finally decided to go to doctor after around...
9days?

*During the diagnosis, I can apply my knowledge from current lecture again..
telling a proper history, n she did a general phyical examination on me,
auscultation, palpation, sign and symptoms...*

bad sore throat at the back of throat, phlegm at my nasalpharynx, & to told me that i have sensitive nose n throat.... @@
took antibiotic (amoxicillin), flu (loratadine?) & lonzenges (difflam) given by doc..
but not any cough mixture or cough suppresant~ @@
cough until today...
phlegm turning back into colourless~
but stil coughin... super itchy throat...
havent finish my antibiotic..
always skipped the morning one as i always wake up late~
n sometimes dont even take my proper meal~ =X


sometimes...
I feel good to fall sick..
at least, ther's a reason for me to run away from something..
at least, ther's a conversation btw us...
at least, she will start worry bout me n at least giv me a call...
at least, she wil talk to me...
at least, it makes everyone forget about something n turn to me...
at least, ther's stil a connection....



I need a medical check-up...

I reali dont mind if anything happen on me, n everything back to normal...
which i use to love...
love, warm, peace... healthy....

*please....*


_____________________________________________


Last sem, microbiology~
~I got an either staph or strep infection on my hand
n someone around me got fungus infection ( which i can apply my knowledge, correctly name out the med that doc goin to prescribe her )

Next, Atherosclerosis, thrombus, embolus~
~ My dad got admitted into hospital.. & he got stroke...

Before sem 3, which i goin to read about CVS~
~ My grandma passed away coz of heart attack + Deep vein thrombosis...

& I was thkin, it woulnd't be so "scary"... since i havent start my sem on CVS..

Then, half-way studying CVS~
~ my uncle got admitted into hospital due to angina... & he nid a CABG... which i was learning...



Godddddddd~~~~

I'm praying... hope that the surgery go all well n fine... N I will apply my Cardiac Rehabilitation lecture on him....


Next week, I'm goin to start a new body system... Respiratory system.. :S
choi choi choii!!!

><






Everything will be fine~
<3





*I can't change the world, I can't change others... but I do can change myself, to a better one? or a worse one? or I shall remain the same...*

-hugs-

No comments:

Post a Comment