Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life In KL~

ahh haa~~!!
finally...
I COMING BACK TO MY LOVELY BLOG~!!!
huh......

In the middle of the night...
Having hiccup~~ (!@#$%^&)
here I blogging~~~~
@@!!

YESS!!!
After around 5 weeks in KL~
I am back in BM!!
yea!! BUKIT MERTAJAM!! hahaha~~
no more KL~~
Laksa, hokkien mee, curry mee, zhu chiong fan, etc etc...
Well,
even though kl dont hav such great food,
I getting fatter tooo!!! =.=
thanks to someone keep feeding me v all kind of food there~

I WAN KEEP FIT!!!
I WAN TO DO MORE EXERCISE!!
I WAN TO.... wat to do somemore?
hahaah!!
I WAN TO GO BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE~~
why am I so packed with stuff?
why couldnt just let me sit down & take my own sweet time in front of laptop?
or dis is a normal life?
my last holiday was just too relax & free~~ right? ><
I am so occupied!!
occupied by uni stuff~
occupied by group stuff~
occupied by cooking stuff~
occupied by cleaning stuff~
occupied by frens stuff~
& occupied by daniel ong~~~ @@ LOL!!
bring me here & there~~ ><
I am so sorry to neglect my blog~
& even my fb~
I am reali too busy with my life in KL~
I still nid some time to settle down...
sorry frenssss......
forgiv me~
I will come back to u all soon!!

Although every morning my class starts from 8am to around 10+~
but the group thingy always end around afternoon~
after back home~ i nid to clean up the house..
& perhaps cook? LOL!! ^^ (it's true)
at night~
mostly goin out to buy stuff or dinner v daniel-the-babie~
& sometimes with my cousin too~
both of them always making fun v my cooking skills!! (!@#$%^&)
><

a day is too short for me...
like i am so occupied with thingsss....
I guess i wil be getting busier? or easier?
homework wil be increasing over the weeks?
Or i getting myself settle down?

basically,
all the stuff in sem1...
I have been keep repeating for the 4 times i guess~
or at least the 2nd time?
all the enzyme, protein, cells...
Nevermind,
I will have my strong base~ ^^

everyday,
the thing i hate the most is wearing heels to sch~
parking my car at the hill top car park~
walking down around 50 staircase~
crossed the road to uni...
walked in uni..
using escalator to go up 3rd floor~
& walk up another staircase to 4th floor~
& walk to auditorium~
& walk up a few more staircase to grab a seat~
..... ugghhhhh!!!
can u imagine tat??
after class~ nid walk up the 50 staircase to reach hill top car park!!
H.A.P.P.Y of course~ (!@#$%^&*)
I did actually curi curi wear my sandals to sch~
but ended up i felt very sorry to everyone...
hahaha!!
but i guess~ I will be doing tat quite frequently ba~~
>i dont wan blister again!!
tat's reali killing my legs!!
@@~

well,
IMU~
it's not a bad uni baa...
It's good..
I know~
since I choose to come into it~
I wil try my best to enjoy my life here~
dont worry~
I will still study hard~
& play hard.. =)


& for all my frens in ireland~
All the Best~
play hard for me ^^

p/s: suddenly, I realised tat I dreammed bout PMC last night.. I dream tat suddenly, I got back my chance to go to ireland... & in the dream, I am so depressed.. whether to stay in imu, or grab my chance, go to ireland... Well, perhaps... the answer is not significant anymore.. although when i woke up.. once i thought it was real.. =)


X.O.X.O
*love*
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment