Friday, August 6, 2010

Here I COME!! ^^



Here's come my post~
PLS WAIT PATIENTLY & WATCH IT AFTER IT FINISHED LOADING~
K??????? P.L.E.A.S.E!! ><
& if possible~
Put on ur earphone..
& dont let anything else distract u~
^^

Sorry to bb biaoge, ruyunn & john~~
I lazy to write whole page of words....
so I made this video~
I hope it won't disappoint you all~~

actually I got another video~
that video is around 12mins..
luckily I did this 1st instead of that longer 1~
or else... really dont noe how to let u all see....
hahahah!!!
never thought bout the prb to upload it when i start to do it~
><


All I want to say is...
Our KVJK trip was really awesome to me!!!!
& I miss u all a lot a lot a lot!!! ><

My busy days are going to start soon~~
u all must wait me settle down first yea~
then I will tell u all bout my life in KL!
><



Well, dont forget to miss me leiii....
k?

*hugss*



bb biaoge leiiiii???
ruyunn leiii???
he yu huiiiiii leiiii??!!!
^^


bao bei zai ze li leiiiii~~~!!! =)

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet!!!
    You got the right song...and the right significant photos!!
    There are so much in my mind when I watched this..
    There are so much to tell you...so much....

    I want the original version and the 12 minutes one~~

    I miss you...Just wanna to give you a big big *hugszzzzz..*

    Just remember:
    We will be here going through your every single stories..
    We will be here watching you...
    We will be here listen to you...
    We will be here giving you support always!
    We will be here baobei our baobei JiaWen!!
    Miss you!! Baobei Jiawen................

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo zai ze liii leiii~~~
    this video and the captions, bring back all the memories, in style and details~
    bravo!!! this mus require lotsa patience bah, i can never do this, lol~

    everything will be ok in KL de shi mah?? NOI woiriiies de shi mah??
    no scare no scare, we'll b here for u~

    慢动作千卷胶卷重播默片。。。
    永远 天长地久。。。

    our baobei biaomei forever must jiayou lah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sori bb biaomei.. I watched the video and read the blog earlier than yifei and luyin but I'm the last to comment ... Becoz I'm the only one who did nth sure paiseh to comment de shi ma... Love the video so so so much... Thanks for ur effort to keep our memories in this video.. Looking forward for the 12mins video... Take care of my bb biaomei at kl k.. Eat more sleep more drink more water do more exercises and miss us more n more..waiting to hear about ur life there...

    ReplyDelete