Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baaahh!!

Okie,
This is just to give myself some time & calm!

This is so stupid.
I noe I am stupid.
No matter how hard I tried to protect something,
everytime turn out to be so stupid.
EVERYTHING!! friendship, relationship whatever!

not to blame
just found out tat I am stupid..
the one tat always so stupid..
even the truth is so obvious
tried to cheat on myself
tried to trust some people
tat i feel tat it's worth it

fell & stood up
fell again & stood up again..
fell again & again
stood up again & again..

even at this moment,
IF he come to me n tell me
everything is a mistake...
i will still believe him...

is dis stupid?
even i noe dis is impossible too!!


i dont believe all tat!


kie, after all...
I just trust him.



but i noe,
everything move on.


















[I don't know what I am talking too..]
@@ ignore dis, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment