Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy CNY~ ^^


I JUST LOVE THIS!! XD


Woooooooo Hooooooo~~!!!

Happy Chinese New Year for all of you!
Well, although i am late a bit but still better than none right?? XP
I Wish all of you have a great year & all the best in everything you do! X)

For me,
I hope that I can be a better person in every way
I wan to learn to save up my money~ although i trying all the time, but never success
I wan to study hard for my goal, that's to become a great doctor v a lot of knowledge
I wan to be a good daughter too!! although i am~ LOL!!

Ok~~ now, lets talk about CNY!! ^^
This CNY is really diff with those previous 1~

1st, it's diff home!! which we used to out for whole day long & never invite ppl to my house~
this year, I can hav my babies all with me!! staying together!! whole night!! pillow talk!! LOL!!
I wanted dis for so long already~~ >< woo hooo!!!
2nd, I hav grown up to be an understanding gal~ Who said that New Year must wear new clothes?! LOL~ Although I bought some new clothes~ but i found that none of them suit CNY mood.. >< so~ my chu 1 & chu 2 I didn't wear my new clothes!! & u noe wat? I found it COOL!! LOL!! XP wooo hooo!!!


my curly hair?!! oh noo... LOL!! sorry to peinee & soohua.. wat I told u was not the truth~ ><
Actually dis is the post-effect after i tie up my hair for whole day long! XP hahaha!! nice,huh?!



here comes my outing with my beloved babies!!! wooo hooo!!!

Finally, after a long long long time~ 6 of us r able to date again!! XD I have been waiting for dis day since age ago~ >< Since we all started our college life, i know we will be hardly gather again~ I mean 6 of us together.. not less a single 1~ Happy Family!! ^^
i keep telling burn tat i wana take 全家福 coz knowing the possibility that I might not celebrating the nex CNY together v them d~ >< haha! tat's sad~
Now~ I got those photos with me!! wooo hoooo!! yeahh!! XD













I had a great time with them!!
I can proudly say : I love them FOREVER!! XD


muacksxx!!! X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment